the future of cryoserger at your finger tips
Get To Know CryoPen®
A new age in cryosurgery is here. The CryoPen® is a one of a kind tool for physicians everywhere interested in providing a broader range of service to their patients while enjoying the simple, safe, and effective benefits only the CryoPen® brings to this field.
The CryoPen® Cryosurgical System stays in the desireable temperature range throughout the duration of the procedure. Compared to other methods of cryosurgery, the CryoPen®'s temperature range stays most consistent during this period of use.
Select appropriate re-usable tip (sizes 3, 5, 7, and 10mm). Once tip is applied to the CryoPens® hand-held module, the physician is ready to begin treatment. It's a simple as that.
Indications for Use
- Intended Use: Cryosurgical unit used for ablative type surgical technique.
- Indications For Use: Multiple organ systems, wide range of disease, viral, pre-malignant and malignant tissue.
The CryoPen® system is designed to ablate tissue by the application of extreme cold temperatures. The CryoPen® system is ideal for Primary Care, Internal Medicine, Dermatology, Plastic Surgery, OB/GYN, and Podiatry.
Great Things Are Happening
- CryoPen Participates in Marketplace at the U.S. - Africa Leaders Summit
April 7, 2014
- Spring Conference on Correctional Health Care
April 20-23, 2013
- Watch the actual freezing of a Planter Wart!