the future of cryoserger at your finger tips
What to Look For
The three most common skin cancers are: basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, and malignant melanoma. Because each has many different appearances, it is important to know the early warning signs. Look especially for change of any kind.
Do not ignore a suspicious spot simply because it does not hurt. Skin cancer might be painless, but dangerous all the same. If you notice one or more of the warning signs, see your physician right away.
Tips for Sun Protection:
- Use sunscreen with an SPF of at least 15 on all exposed skin, including lips, even on cloudy days
- Re-apply sunscreen frequently
- Plan outdoor activities early or late. Avoid peak sunlight hours between 10am and 4pm
- More Skin Care Tips
Courtesy of: The Skin Cancer Foundation, New York, NY (www.skincancer.org)
Great Things Are Happening
- CryoPen Participates in Marketplace at the U.S. - Africa Leaders Summit
April 7, 2014
- Spring Conference on Correctional Health Care
April 20-23, 2013
- Watch the actual freezing of a Planter Wart!