the future of cryoserger at your finger tips
The Warning Signs
A skin growth that increases in size and appears pearly, translucent, tan, brown, black, or multicolored.
A mole, birthmark, beauty mark, or any brown spot that:
- changes color
- increases in size or thickness
- changes in texture
- is irregular in outline
- is bigger than 6mm, the size of a pencil eraser
- appears after age 21
A spot or sore that continues to itch, hurt, crust, scab, erode, or bleed. An open sore that does not heal within three weeks
Actinic keratoses, also called solar keratoses, are caused by the sun, and occur on body areas that have been exposed to sunlight. These growths are more common among pale-skinned, fair-haired, light-eyed individuals. They are flatter, redder, and rougher than seborrheic keratoses. Actinic keratoses are pre-cancerous, which means they may become cancerous. Any raised, reddish, rough-texured growth should be examined by your physician.
Great Things Are Happening
- CryoPen Participates in Marketplace at the U.S. - Africa Leaders Summit
April 7, 2014
- Spring Conference on Correctional Health Care
April 20-23, 2013
- Watch the actual freezing of a Planter Wart!