the future of cryoserger at your finger tips
Skin Care Tips
Ten Steps to Sensible Sun Protection
Keep infants out of the sun
Watch the time
Cover up your child
Use a sunscreen
Beware of unexpected radiation
Be especially careful at high altitudes and tropical latitudes
Avoid artificial tanning sources
Check your child's medicines
Examine your child's skin regularly, as well as your own
Set an example for your child
Skin Cancer Facts
- The sun is the cause of 90% of all skin cancers.
- Millions of people develop pre-cancerous growths and skin cancers each year.
- Some studies have shown that the number of moles and freckles produced by the skin in early life, particularly the first 10 years, may be a critical factor in the development of melanoma, the most life-threatening form of skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer is the most common of all cancers.
- Most skin cancers are either basal cell or squamous cell carcinoma, depending on the kind of skin cells involved.
- Prostate cancer is the second most common cancer in men, after non-melanoma skin cancer.
- Approximately 16% of American men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer during their lifetime.
- Skin cancer is almost always curable when detected and treated early.
This information obtained from The Skin Cancer Foundation and the Arizona Cancer Center Brochure.
Great Things Are Happening
- CryoPen Participates in Marketplace at the U.S. - Africa Leaders Summit
April 7, 2014
- Spring Conference on Correctional Health Care
April 20-23, 2013
- Watch the actual freezing of a Planter Wart!